View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2019, 09:37 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville, KY Events: 465 points 9/28

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Myself, I.S.B.3 and Unseen Shadowz won't be in Louisville this Thanksgiving. I'm not sure what William's plans are. I'm pretty bummed, I always look forward to seeing everyone.
That is a bummer.

Looks like 11/30 is our date this year. For format, we've got @Phantom 's suggestion of +100 points over the last event to 565. Or I was thinking maybe a one-of-everything, where you have to build one army that plays a different format each round. So one wound might be kill 'em all, another might be treasure quotes, heat of battle, reverse the whip, that kind of thing.

Thoughts?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13