View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2019, 09:37 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville, KY Events: 465 points 9/28

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Myself, I.S.B.3 and Unseen Shadowz won't be in Louisville this Thanksgiving. I'm not sure what William's plans are. I'm pretty bummed, I always look forward to seeing everyone.
That is a bummer.

Looks like 11/30 is our date this year. For format, we've got @Phantom 's suggestion of +100 points over the last event to 565. Or I was thinking maybe a one-of-everything, where you have to build one army that plays a different format each round. So one wound might be kill 'em all, another might be treasure quotes, heat of battle, reverse the whip, that kind of thing.

Thoughts?

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13