View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2019, 03:07 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: How to Introduce to a Group of 3 or 4?

For Free-For-All’s I really like “Keep What You Kill”. Basically, whenever you kill or damage a figure, you earn its partial point cost. Basically just write down how many points you earn. The most intriguing part is that healing units or units that bring themselves back can become extra points for your opponents. It helps discourage turtling because you won’t win if you don’t get into the fray!

For Team Games, I still prefer kill em alls, just make sure that teamates are sitting across from each other. Also, Glyphs don’t boost your teammate! To help with time, just keep the armies fairly simple and small. Around 250-350 per player is good.

Toss Astrid in the middle for a bloodier match.

I’m also a big fan of predetermined armies. Build enough armies +1 extra for everyone, and let them choose one to play.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.