View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2011, 08:45 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Battleship Galaxies

I suspect the people with none may find they have some recourse.

The people with one should shut up and play. It's not a QC issue; it's an issue where a prototype was slightly different from what went into production. A whole lot of nothing, like almost everything else I read at BGG. Lord, some of those people have issues with entitlement. Our own D&D-era Scape whiners have *nothing* on them.

The more time I spend there, the happier I am here.

edit:
Check out this post from BGG; turns out I was right:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGG post
Wow!

Ok, so I sent another email to WotC Customer Service...Sunday night...they responded within just a few minutes.

That is just really good customer service.

The news was good.

Quote:
Quote:
Hello again George,

We apologize for the confusion in this matter. If your ISN Everest is missing both turrets, that is something we can replace with a 1 turret version. Again, we're very sorry for the mix-up. Your can expect your replacement within the next 1-2 weeks.

Take Care and Good Gaming!
(Emphasis added)

So, for folks like me that had no front turrets at all, they are going to offer a replacement.

That IS cool. I am content with that and appreciate that they stood by their product.

I can understand a last minute manufacturing problem that caused all the minis to have only one turret...but not having any at all was too much. The did the right thing and my hat is off to them.

Good show.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =