View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2021, 08:08 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Warden 816

I haven't played the Honour Guard before so admittedly I'm just theoryscaping here, but is the Warden really that essential a figure for an Honour Guard army? +1 move is nice but the jump from 5-6 move isn't nearly as big of a deal as the jump from 4-5 move, and 90 points is a lot to sink into a figure that only provides a modest benefit to your forces. I agree that the Warden is 100% worth running with 4-move units like the Crypt Guardians, Tomb Skeletons/Tomb Skeleton Archers and Granite Guardians (technically not base 4 move but whatever), but to me it doesn't seem like he's nearly as useful when used with the Honour Guard? Again, I've never actually played the Honour Guard though so I'm happy for someone to correct me on this.