View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2016, 02:28 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Much Ado About Nothing - Moving/Rolling Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Deadliest Warrior View Post
I wonder, according to the Official Rules, can a figure claim to have moved "zero spaces" and take benefit for movement abilities without actually having gone anywhere? I'd use it a lot but my 'Scapemates would be skeptical...
Yes
Indeed, only if the card specifies X number of spaces will this be different. Otherwise, it essentially means "after your movement phase" - in which you can move 0, 1, 2, 3, etc.

Or put another way, you never skip the movement of a figure, you simply choose to "move" zero spaces.
Keep in mind that while moving a figure 0 spaces is allowed, if you do choose to move a figure 0 spaces, you have activated it.

So you couldn't move a figure 0 spaces and then attack with a different figure that you didn't move (and therefore wasn't activated) except in the case of Zombies of Morindan...

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations