View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2006, 01:18 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
WOW.
What an awesomely detailed, expansive, well-thought-out and well-written statement that gives members an idea of what this site is trying to do.

MAJOR kudos to everybody involved - this is something that (IMO) this community has needed for 2 years now - glad to see a liveable, breathable set of expectations detailed by the Mod crew.

And I thought 1st/last/nth post was when someone starts a thread and says "First post here yadda yadda" or "This is my last post here yadda yadda" or "This is my 1000th post! Wooot me!"
Yeah I'm pretty sure your right reaper, and that's what they... err we meant