View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2018, 01:29 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Idea for Custom Units

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Name = Ogre Brutes
General = Utgar
Planet = Toril
Species = Ogre
Uniquity = Common
Type = Squad
Class = Brute
Personality = Wild
Size = Large
Height = 7

Master Stats
Life = 1
Move = 5
Range = 1
Attack = 4
Defense = 3

Basic Stats
Move = 6
Range = 1
Attack = 5
Defense = 4

Points = 100
(Single Spaced)

Double Attack
When the Ogre Brutes attack, they may attack one additional time.

Bigger than You
When any Ogre Brute attacks a small or medium figure, you may add 2 die to your attack.

Ogre bonding
Before taking a turn with Ogre Brutes, you may first take a turn with any Ogre hero you control.

Number of Figures = 3
  • Targeting Point = Head
  • Grey Area = Weapons
The figures used for this squad are Ogres from the D&D Pathfinder Set. The model is Ogre Brute Rise of the Runelords, Ogre Hero & Monsters, and Ogre Rise of the Runelords.
Love the entire idea behind an Ogre squad.
Not sure these aren't too powerful though...3 attacks of 6 doubled plus another ogre attacking seems to be way overpowered especially for 100 points.
From what I can see on this, the point cost would have to be well over 200 (possibly over 300). If you want to keep them to about 100 (which IMHO would be best) you may want to consider only keeping the "Bigger Than You" ability. One of the more effective ideas I've seen in a long time.
Keep going with the customs, these are good but watch out for making them too powerful.

Quick question...would these be double based figures or large single based?

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; March 19th, 2018 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Bigger than me? I can only hope so...