View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2021, 08:49 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Announcing ScapeCon: July 29th-August 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
@OEAO Awesome! I actually have a friend that would like to join, I can pay his deposit.

Also sorry if this COMPLETELY derails the conversation, but LexiCon gaming convention is the same weekend in Lexington, KY (3 hours driving southeast). Tickets at door are $40-50 and they should have enough space for us to all play (I know the organizers) and they had 642 attendees in 2019, probably less than 400 this year due to pandemic. If most or all people who would come to Indianapolis would go to Lexington we could move it there to save $. I probably should have brought this up a month ago as I know the wheels are already in motion with Hotels and people's travel plans, I just feel bad I was planning on going to LexiCon and forgot/didn't realize they were the same weekend. If I had to choose I'd do ScapeCon
Thanks for pointing out this possible option David. I am uncomfortable with a larger gaming space and 400 or so attendees given the present circumstances. I think at least for this year, it is prudent to have the hotel ballroom to ourselves, as well as our private dining area. I feel very comfortable with gaming with 30 or 40 people in a 2200 sq. ft. area. We can also do some gaming outside, and presumably in the lobby area.