View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2020, 03:48 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Spider-Man (House of M) (Design)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Might be a bit odd, but could something like this work?
Quote:
PASSING FOR MUTANT
Spider-Man is considered to have the species of Mutant instead what is listed on this card. After taking a turn with Spider-Man, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1 or lower, or if this special power is ever negated, this special power is negated for the rest of the game.
(Probably a more elegant way to word it too, but I think that gets the point across.)

That kinda tells a story to me? Spidey messes up and accidentally uses his powers around Leech, blowing his cover. (Or gets mindwiped by Zatanna or hit with a truth serum arrow by Hawkeye or whatever.)
That's a cool approach! I can imagine him blowing his cover by using his powers when he shouldn't be able to.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================