View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2011, 11:22 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

Well I've had some good experience with the Jungle Elves, as has my nephew. And the Cloaks didn't have a good first showing vs. the Dwarves, but then they did a number on my Jungle Elves. Those 2 Assassination cards from the Cloaks are brutal against the Jungle Elves' Lioneers.

Jungle Elves are fast and aggressive, the Cloaks take a little more finesse and timing. When the one Cloak can bring another one adjacent to the defending figure if it wasn't killed, that's a brutal thing, especially when the other Cloak is their Summoner borrowing the powers of the one that can bring him adjacent to the defending figure.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon