View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2011, 11:18 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
I will have to borrow some money until I get my paycheck next week, so if for some reason I can only get one, should I buy the Cloaks or the Jungle Elves?
Ha, ha, ha. That's like asking 'apples or oranges'?

They both play differently and I guess it would depend on your playstyle. JE are agressive, in-your-face, hard hitting and quick. Cloaks are more duplicitous, sneaky and manipulative.

I also think that the JE are much more straightforward and somewhat easier to play than the Cloaks, but that for sure is a personal opinion.

The bottom line is that, if you're addicted to the game like I am, you'll end up getting them both sooner or later anyway.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; August 6th, 2011 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Good luck on your tournament scapemage921.