View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2011, 03:08 PM
C3V art MACHINE

doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Doe138's Customs: Whipcord added

Whipcord
Figure: Dungeons and Dragons: Dungeon of Dread 48 - Warforged Infiltrator

I love the Warforged and wanted to add to their ranks. Luckily, there have been several in the D&D miniatures line. I gave Whipcord, named for part of a crossbow, Warforged Resolve (I think they should all get this), as well as Cover Fire from Agent Skahen. I'm at a loss to a better name for this power and am taking suggestions. His other power, In My Sights, uses other Warforged units to help him set up more damage to his shots. There's a potential of 7 Attack dice here. I'm also up to suggestions if others think I should lower his attack.

I gave him the Warrior class and a Loyal personality, as Warforged tend to get attached to people.

Let me know what you think!