View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2021, 07:26 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS S41 Delta Duels - Round 2 Until 5/3

Quote:
The chris perkins (1-0) v. coachmuskie (1-0) armies are:
Big Blue & the Spiders Too
* Marro Warriors, Quahon, Fyorlag Spidersx5
spooky specters
* Brute Gruts, Major J15, Rygarn, Specters of Aldornx4
chris perkins chooses who places first.
Getting started in a few minutes @ ~ 7:30 pm EST.

---------------------------------------------------------

I got the win over coachmuskie thanks to a blazing hot Quahon.

Her special attack never hit 0/4 & only hit 1/4 once (& still killed the targeted figure). Everything else was 2/4 & 3/4.

With no cover the specters were never able to get enough forward positioning to really threaten Q and I was able to keep spiders on height almost the whole game. muskie had 2 big ranged shots on Quahon, but they 1/5 & 1/4 and did no damage. J15 tried to reach Quahon in the late game once most of the specters were dead, but was surround by spiders too quickly to get to any good height.

muskie called the game with a wounded Rygarn, 4 specters, & 3 gruts. I had 12 spiders left and a full health Quahon and all 4 MWs still in my SZ.

gg coachmuskie. Tough to do much when Quahon is that hot.

Last edited by Chris Perkins; April 26th, 2021 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Game Result