View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2016, 09:11 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
FIGHTBOLTS, now that was a weird transition. I remember reading the run and being like what just happened?
Yeah. It's a good story (though the ending is a little rushed; I think the writer was expecting more than six issues to tell his story), it's just really out of place in Thunderbolts. At no point in those issues is the name "Thunderbolts" ever used, nor was there a group of people you could reasonably call the Thunderbolts.

I could see Fightbolts being a "Thunderbolts presents" mini-series or something, since it does have some loose thematic connections to the Thunderbolts, but it really didn't belong in the main book. Marvel was doing a lot of weird stuff at the time, under the leadership of Bill Jemas.

Last edited by Ronin; April 21st, 2016 at 12:03 PM.