View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2006, 09:08 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I’ve found it helpful to use a dry marker to identify the starting zones. Glyph, tree, and ruins locations. It will wipe/wash off. With several maps it really helps with set up time and during the course of the event trees & ruins do get knocked over and this is an easy way to make sure they get put back on the correct hex.

I bring in the maps pre-made on plywood sheets so all I have to do is slide them onto the tables and look for the dry marker lines as where to put the ruins and trees… very quick and easy.

PLEASE NOTE: I found out thru experience that if you leave the dry marker on the hexes for over a month you may need more elbow grease to rub these marks off... I've also went to the extent of using 409 or other type cleaners to help clean off the hexes. Please be aware - and use at your own discretion.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023