View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2009, 09:52 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: DFW Wacky Summer Tournament - Updates, first page

Hey FencerJared and CheddarLimbo--Thanks for offering up the figures! I am pretty sure that I won't need any, but will let you know by Friday at the latest. I think rym doesn't need any. Unsure about R˙chean and Dignan. I am sure they will speak up if they could use them.

Dignan--Ouch. C'mon, tell me what you really think of me! Haven't been stung this bad since you called me some sort of hillbilly that enjoyed relations with pumpkins! (I looked for that post but couldn't find it. That was some stuff!)

21 attendees! Woot! I have money that says Aahzmandius is bringing Zombies or Aubrian Archers...

Doopa is Polish for awesome.

Last edited by DrLivingston; July 22nd, 2009 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Aahzmandius always brings Aubrian Archers! Except when he brings Zombies...