View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2018, 05:37 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Raiden (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I'd say if there's anything I'd consider changing as another cool approach, would be this:
Quote:
DIVINE INTERVENTION
Raiden does not start the game on the battlefield. Once per game, when a figure you control would be destroyed, you may place Raiden from this card onto an empty space on the battlefield, and place any unrevealed Order Markers on Army Cards in your army onto this card. After Raiden takes a turn, if he is the only figure you control on the battlefield, he may take one additional turn.
This serves a similar purpose. Avoids the awkwardness of Raiden potentially getting beaten on for a round by the enemy because he has no Order Markers on his card. Represents him teleporting down to the battlefield in a bolt of lightning. And even gets across how he can take things into his own hands(taking the Order Markers is not an option to the player).

You'd still want to wait 'til the end of the game to pull the trigger on it to get the best bang for your buck with him, but there are some benefits of course to bringing him earlier(possibly more targets for Thunder God, and to receive any synergy bonuses/boosts allies may provide).
I really, really, really like that.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================