View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2018, 03:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) (Breathing)

I actually did just have a thought here. Since Classic scape has an overextend power, maybe model it a little closer to what that power?

OVEREXTEND ATTACK
After taking a turn with Alastair MacDirk, you may place a wound marker on Alastair MacDirk and take another turn with him. You may only use this power once during a round.

I think Captain Marvel's life is too valuable to give up for an extra turn on a one-for-one basis, but what if it were a 50/50 or 33% gamble?

RECKLESS OVEREXTEND
Once per round, after taking a turn with Captain Marvel, you may take another turn with her. If you do, after taking that turn roll a single combat die, place a wound marker on this card if you roll a (skull/shield?).

Maybe increase her life up to 6 to give her a little more room to take that risk too? Would save the X for Cosmo, my Rocket II idea, or any other the other X reveal figures you might want to team her up with. Getting a full second turn instead of just a second attack also makes it easier to give up her move once to rearrange unrevealed OM's. Having an extra move included also makes if feel more like she is recklessly overextending when she uses it to chase after someone or push up farther ahead of her allies.