View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2010, 02:03 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: mac122 - Star Wars & Mechwarrior Customs - New Cards 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
I like Obi-Wan. There are a couple problems with Saber Sweep, though.

1) it says roll 6 dice when his attack is 5.
2) it has a static dice number but it could be affected by height advantage or other powers.

You could either make it a special attack or word it more like the Quasatch's power:

When a Quasatch Hunter attacks, it may attack up to 2 additional times. A Quasatch Hunter cannot attack the same figure more than once per turn.
Thanks Necro. I originally had the attack at 6 then thought it was too high - changed the attack number but not the reference. I like the wording on Quasatch Hunter's attack. It accomplishes what I was going after and is a little easier to understand. I'll make that change and repost.

Are the point right? Points are always the trickiest part for me.
Thanks!