View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2019, 04:59 PM

Fakeraistlin is surprisingly tart
Re: [Pod 1] UNIT NAME (Gideon Jura, Combat Mage) - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
I've updated the OP here with the version that includes Tether of Logos and Combat Challenge. While I don't want to hard overrule anyone if possible, Combat Challenge seemed to have a bit more support and I tend to agree with Scytale's arguments on the matter. If we're agreed on this direction, than we don't have much left to iron out before we have a playable design we can move forward with.

Unless anyone has any objections, I'll probably just peek at the height restrictions on Chain Grab and use the same ones for Tether of Logos. I made some small wording adjustments to Tether of Logos also. Only real decision point here is where we want the d20 roll. Do we want it to be about 50%? More? Less?

Same name suggestions taken from Spartans from in or around the battle of Thermopylae. We could either use one of these or adjust one slightly.
Demaratos
Dienekes
Alpheos
Megistias
Eurytos
Aristodemos

I like Demaratos the best, although he technically wasn't one of the 300 Spartans. I don't think we need to worry too much about that level of historical detail, though.

Base stats could also be tweaked. I'm partial to 3A but could see an argument for 4. I could see us going 5L 5D, though I want to avoid cranking him up to NGS levels of tankiness if possible. Overall though
My vote is for Dienekes