View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2019, 12:20 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
From what I can tell it maybe takes place years after the original story? That’s the impression I got from the trailer.

I think the Watchmen movie is good, just worse than the source material. Same with V for Vendetta.
Ehh, not interested in a sequel. The Doomsday Clock comic is a fantastic story, but I still think Watchmen is best as a stand-alone story.

The film I think is nearly as good as they could have done adapting to the big screen. A mini-series that is as faithful as possible would probably be even better (A Series of Unfortunate Events is a prime example, that show is nigh-perfect).

The movie gets even better if you see the extended cuts, but you do need to have like 4 spare hours for it.