Thread: Need a new game
View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2017, 10:21 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Need a new game

I doubt Blood Rage will go over very well, I know it didn't with my kids. Mechs vs Minions is an excellent co-op but only plays 4 and must be ordered directly from Riot Games. Burgle Bros. is really fun, both my kids enjoy it. It is challenging to win but has relatively simple rules. Clank! is an interesting deck builder that includes a board and thief meeple to move around and collect things. We like Arcadia Quest but it always seems to take forever to play. Have you looked at Colt Express, Black Fleet, or Takenoko? They have all been hits with my kids at some point in their gaming development.