View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2013, 01:44 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: IAmBatman's Design Workshop

That's going to be a LOT of commons swarming and moving around on opponent's turns, but that's exactly hos the zombie apocalypse should be, in my opinion. I like the overall idea. The Roamers are perhaps slightly stronger than I'd like, but I'm not sure there's a way around that (3 attack is higher than I'd like, but 2 would be too low, so just ignore me here) and costing them high enough will balance that. I also think THE WALKING DEAD is slightly stronger than I'd like. Maybe change the unblockable die to a D20 roll of, like, 13 or 15? That can always be changed during testing though...

My only real problem would be the Lurkers. I just don't see myself using them with such a low attack and without THE WALKING DEAD. I would suggest making them the only card with WAVES OF THE UNDEAD. They won't doing much damage, but they'll be getting in your opponent's way and it'll make drafting more interesting, as you'll want to find the optimum number of them to draft so that your OM hub isn't too weak, but you still have enough other zombies to do damage.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"