View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2021, 10:54 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Painted Miniature counts

What started as a few reaper mini paints has turned into a hefty number of mostly printed heroscape paints. I just counted all the painted figs I have and whatever I can remember commissioning, but will be bypassing certain minis that used only 1 color or sloppy pla paint jobs. Going from being a “artist” to painting minis, I’ve always used acrylic liquitex basics paints mostly. These are difficult to paint minis with since it drys quicker and can create a blobby brush, but I’ve gotten used to it and have had great results when careful/quick. The bigger downside of using them has got to be making your own wash watering down the paint, and it usually isn’t the most professional look. I only just got real army painters washes today! -_-

I removed 30 from my count that were from earlier stages of learning and were very flat or plain. There are a few that I will have to use a real wash on now. Also, I wouldn’t really rate them all equal since some were far less complicated than others.

Counts:
524 Classic & C3V prints
63 Customs and repaints
111 Customs from my Rat customs project mostly, with 50 more soon to be paint.

I just got the AotP sets too, so that’s another bunch I will have to get to.

Picture from my Microcorp Trooper commission for knightoflight

Last edited by SchismaticSounds; December 9th, 2021 at 11:09 PM.