View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2006, 04:40 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I work at a school, and a representative from the FBI is coming to speak to the parents about Internet safety. I'll add any helpful items from that to this thread.

I would also like to encourage all of you to keep open lines of communication within your family. Kids to parents, parents to kids. We have all ages active on this board and I want to voice my opinion that if you feel like you have to hide it from your family, you probably shouldn't be doing it.

For those of you with MySpace pages, there are an endless number of stories about people abusing the information shared so freely. A web page is a billboard to the world, remember that. Believe me when I say that the side of me you see here is the side I accept as a public one. I am ever conscious of the fact that there is no privacy on the internet.