View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2014, 12:05 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Magic: the Gathering Strategy Board Game (Looks HeroScap

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Really not seeing what a boycott would accomplish.

If this is up your ally, go for it. It's not up mine (being Heroscape but not Heroscape). If I want new Heroscape product, there's plenty to be had through C3V (or if you're a superhero guy like me, C3G). So this doesn't really move the needle for me on the product front, but I'm certainly not outraged.
I certainly hope it's not up my ally. That'd be uncomfortable.

Seriously though, Bats and D_S have the right of it. There's little use getting all worked up over something that won't be out for a year, could drastically change between now and then, and probably won't impact us much beyond giving us a new game for our shelves or new minis for customs. If anything, let's think about putting it to good use. If you want to be affronted by the whole thing, go ahead; from where I'm standing, it's not worth the effort.