View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2009, 05:26 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Create-A-Unit 2: Part 5.5 - Stat Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
I like the concept (and the movie), but for Aquilla? I'd say he'd be more of an Einar guy myself.
Nah - Einar's army is a very stoic group. It's all imperialistic; serve the state, follow your master, die with glory on the battlefield. See, Aquilla - to me, at least - seems like a "ragtag group" type of team. No one really BELONGS, no one really LIKES anyone else, but they work. A bunch of loners and outlaws and general ne'er-do-wells that no other general wants.

See, this is why I wanted a bounty hunter type character - that just screams loner, personally. But as far as lawmen go... I don't honestly like the idea of any of Aquilla's men in a position of power. But they've stretched the definition of "lawman" before; James Murphy may as well be a bandit, and Guilty McCreech is an outright criminal!

So, yeah, that's what I want. Someone who stand alone, but with his friends. A "posse commander" who only works with others because, let's face it, he ain't gonna make it on his own.

But that's just me. I may be running the show, but I don't get to choose the acts.