Thread: Atlantis launch
View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2006, 10:44 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
When I said "noone" I didn't mean it literally. Obviously someone cares, because there is still a space program, there are still launches. I meant that people (the masses) haven't really paid attention to the space program since we landed on the moon.

For Apollo 11 there were a million people on the highways and beaches near the launch site, and over 600 million watching on TV. What do you think the ratings and attention to the launches are now and have been since then? Not so good, that is what I meant.