View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2011, 04:21 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Jahosaphat's Custom Display thread 3NEW! 3-1-11

Good stuff, J-phat.

On the Bears: HIBERNATION is brilliant. The X Marker is a great way to activate it, but it would be interesting if you could put multiple bears into Hibernation at the same time. Just a thought. All you'd have to do is paint a few wound markers a different color and give each bear its own Hibernation Marker. Works either way, I just like the idea of an army of slumbering bears.

On the Albacore Warriors: They look like fun. Reinforcement really should be a special attack, since it uses Attack dice and is definitely not a normal attack. Then again, it happens out of turn, so there really isn't anything like it in the game. You could just make it a d20-roll to damage the attacker. But I'm sure it works fine as it is. Albicie and Ashra would be a ridiculous combo.

On Valasca: First, nice mod! Good use of Ashra and Raelin. That is a mod, right? And not just photoshop? I think? Anyway, SWORD is a weird power, man. I just don't know how it will work. So, if Nilfheim spits Ice Shards at her, she spits Ice Shards back at him? Seems weird. Can she poison Sujoah? If she's attacked by Jotun, can she hit back against Jotun AND another figure next to him? I just have endless questions about how that one works. I get the idea, and its cool, but it seems very complicated to me right now. Then again, I have an unsophisticated mind.

All in all, great work, man.

~Spite