View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2021, 11:49 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Here's where I landed on Prodigy from the discord ideas.
Quote:

NAME = PRODIGY
SECRET IDENTITY = DAVID ALLEYNE

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = STUDENT
PERSONALITY = BRILLIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ?

PSYCHOMIMETIC SPONGE
At the beginning of each round, if possible, you must choose any Unique Hero within 5 spaces of Prodigy. For the remainder of the round, Prodigy is considered to have the Class listed on the chosen Hero's card in addition to his own.

PREDICTED DEFENSE
When an opponent's figure within 5 clear sight spaces attacks Prodigy with a normal attack and at least one skull is rolled, you may defend with Predicted Defense. When defending with Predicted Defense you may roll X fewer defense dice. After defending, if Prodigy has not been destroyed, you may view X order markers on the card of the attacking figure. When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, all blanks rolled count as additional shields.

XAVIER'S SCHOOL STRATEGIST
Once per round, after revealing a numbered Order Marker on the card of a Mutant Student you control, at the beginning of your turn, you may move any unrevealed Order Markers onto the cards of any Mutant Student cards in your army and, if you revealed a numbered Order Marker on Prodigy, you may choose an opponent's Unique Hero. The chosen Unique Hero rolls one fewer defense die when defending against Mutant figures you control this round.
I revamped Prodigy
He takes Classes now instead of weird restrictive power copying, and I completely reworked the third power from usual bonding to something better.