View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2019, 10:11 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

I appreciate this conversation here. As I look in at the project from the outside Ive seen both sides of the conversation. I know there are standards to be met, but I see exactly where @Lazy Orang point of view lines up. This is one of the reasons you guys have never seen one of my designs come to this thread. I have talked to @Sir Heroscape privately about it a small amount. Ultimately watching the discussion has had a negative impact on my view of the project and reduced my interest in it. I do not expect any change in how things are run but it is nice to see some discussion about it.
Edit: The only reason I bother saying anything is because what happens here does affect me if I choose to go to a tournament, as these customs are allowed at the ones I now seldom participate in.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; September 23rd, 2019 at 11:00 PM.