View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2016, 10:23 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Hosted and GM'd an eighth game of Star Trek Ascendancy here, and introduced it to three new players. Everyone likes it. By the end of the long game, all of the systems were on the table, but new connections were still being made.

Looking forward to Cry Havoc (late Sept./early Oct.) and in Oct. C&C Epic Napoleonics and Ascendancy Expansions for the Cardassians and Ferengi!

Got a haul of 17 Superscape Heroclix figures upstate NY at Taeblewalker's. See my customs thread for our new Super Adaptoid design! Up there in the Monticello area I played two good games of Smallworld, which becomes much more interesting, even for two players, with the Realms Expansion, which gives you all kinds of new maps to explore. Also my first Fire & Axe with the new edition. A game of Kemet (partial Ta-Seti with the Black Tiles and new Battle Cards) before the Star Trek Ascendancy game noted above as a Seventh Play. Thanks to TW also for a tour of the Museum Village up there, a 19th Century recreation with reenactor hosted buildings and lots of chickens everywhere.