View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2015, 11:00 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Book of Firestorm (Ronnie Raymond) (Desgin Phase)

What about something like this...

FIRESTORM MATRIX 4
Instead of taking a turn with Firestorm, you may roll 4 combat dice and choose one of the following:
- For each shield rolled, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.
- For each shield rolled, choose a figure or a Destructible Object within 4 clear sight spaces of Firestorm and place 1 Wound Marker on that card.
- If two or more shields are rolled, choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Firestorm and destroy 1 glyph on the chosen figure's card

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.