View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2013, 09:54 PM

brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Pokemon XY, come here for trading, battling, registering

I've added Jandars Hope and b57123m to the list on the first post! I will add you guys to my 3ds list tomorrow.

Nice looking team, Jandars Hope! You have all gen 6 mons, except blastoise, probably for mega evo, right?

I'm currently breeding for my team..... I will not be ready for battling for probably about a week.

Team is looking to be greninja, kangaskhan, aegislash, azumarill, ferrothorn, blaziken.

Kanga and greninja are ones I'm unsure of... Kanga just because I'm interested in his double hitting mega evo... If I think he doesn't pull his weight I will try aggron or gengar. And I have to give protean greninja a shot. It's gonna be something new to learn that's for sure!