View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2010, 10:18 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Harley Quinn - Harleen Quinzel - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Interesting stuff! I really like the theme of everything. There might be a few bugs to work out in some of the powers, though.

INSANE PARTNERSHIP
If Harley Quinn does not inflict one or more wounds when attacking an enemy figure with her normal attack, you may immediately attack the same enemy figure with one figure with the insane personality you control that is within range of that enemy figure.

"Defender" just doesn't sound official to me, and "with the X personality" is the official precedent for dealing with personalities.
Defender is the term used in the rule books, but I like your wordage better anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
SMILEX BOMB SPECIAL ATTACK

The big problem with the bomb SA is that figures are not adjacent to spaces ...
What about figures on adjacent spaces? Would something like that work?

If it's too hard I can easily settle for targetting a figure instead of a space, I just thought it would have more of a bomb feel if it didn't have to be a figure you threw it at.

Cheers