View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2019, 06:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Durham Red - Breathing

The mini arrived today so I'll try to quick knock out the re-paint this week if I can. The mini has a water tile blue stripe down each leg. What do you want me to do with it? It can be left as is and try to color match the face so that it just looks like skin. I can paint over it with black paint to match the outfit. Or I can paint both the leg stripe and the face a lighter shade of blue so they are both skin tone but not quite so blue. She doesn't look super blue in those comic art pics I posted, so I was initially thinking I would go with a pale blue shading color I know GW makes.