View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2018, 10:05 PM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Easiest SWAG contest ever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Out of curiosity, what was the cipher and how was it solved? I'd be interested in learning more about it, even if this one was already completed.
Just a little nod to my early days of Heroscape.

Prior to a new wave being released, it was possible through a little URL wrangling to get early peaks at bios and stats for upcoming figures on the Hasbro websites.

The 249603 is the last part of the URL for the Tagawa Samurai Archers in the "Books of Heroscape" thread. (as noted above)

I hinted at the bio in my first post with an italicized b-I-o

Once you found the bio it was just matching the letter positions and replacing the numbers.

I thought about changing the numbers up (especially the vowels in words like "the" but after counting to 502 to make sure "v" was right, I changed my mind.

I'm just happy someone figured it out before I had to post: "wash a margarita saucer"

Now I'll need to find another way to give some of these away...

p.s.

Game ID:
NMN18140531
General Wars still has 23 tickets available.