View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2014, 12:43 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Mother Russia ~~ Design Phase

From Dok.

I could've sworn we added something about it only being opponent's figures. Added now!

The name is what the Kick-Ass wiki says. I actually don't think she was ever named in the comic, just the movie.

Quote:
Headlock is pretty powerful, but fine.

What concerns me is the combination of Makeshift Weaponry and Kill Crazy. If you give a Kill Crazy figure a long range, they have the potential to do really insane amounts of damage in a turn.

My plan would be to have Mother Russia kill a friendly SHIELD Sniper to start the game. Any squads can probably be completely wiped out in one turn from a 9-range Mother Russia, and if she gets a few kills she can start 1-shotting heroes too.

Also, of course, Enchantress combos figure prominently here. Start her at 6 attack and she can really go nuts.

Finally, I don't know this character from comics, but is it really Dombrovski and not Dombrovskaya? If so, somebody didn't do their research on how Russian names work.

Last edited by Lord Pyre; February 27th, 2014 at 04:51 PM.