View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2012, 11:15 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of U.S. Agent - Designing

I changed up the wording somewhat on OSD and RC to better match our current wording. If you'd rather I copy and paste, I can do that.

Please let me know what class you'd like, as well as weigh in on defense. He should be roughly on par with Cap, but less skilled. RC illustrates that he is always on the offensive.

Also, he has low levels of super strength, but I'm not entirely sure he meets our criteria. He's stronger than Cap, and has survived a drop from low-level skyscraper height after being mind-controlled by Purple Man.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!