View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2019, 09:58 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Crossbones (Breathing Period)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Too late for a totally different direction for Brutality?

Brutality
If Crossbones inflicts 2 or more wounds to an adjacent figure without Super Strength with a normal attack, you may roll for 1 unblockable hit.

This is simple and can apply to all non-Super Strength figures. To me, Brutality is more of a pile on, kick them while they are down power, more than a pick on someone smaller than you power.
This is a cool concept. Thoughts? Especially @japes ?
I like it a lot actually. Doesn’t help him beat down commons as easily but it’s a nice power.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.