View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2014, 01:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The G.I. Joe Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
With the Snake Eyes figure completed, looking over the card idea again since I may be testing the two ninja before Cobra Commander.

I'm thinking I want to change the basic double attacks with something a little less powerful and more thematic. This is what I came up with.

SLICE, THEN SHOOT
After attacking an adjacent figure with a normal attack, Snake Eyes may make a second normal attack.

Then he only gets the double attack when using the sword and gun. When just attacking at range with the gun, he only gets one attack like everyone else.
I was just made aware of the fact that Evar Scarcarver already has this type of power so just reusing that power makes sense here.

DOUBLE ASSAULT
When Snake Eyes attacks an adjacent figure or destructible object, he may attack one additional time.