View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2014, 12:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The G.I. Joe Project

I don't have a Duke figure so I'm guessing you are thinking of CobraVigon. He has a lot of great figures done up, I'll have to take a look at his Duke again. I'm getting better and better at working with the green stuff just by trying new ideas out. They don't always work the first time and I do get frustrated and restart sometimes. The key is water and a good set of sculpting tools.

I can give you a tip on the Visor, it was made with two different parts. I tried doing it all at once at first but could not make it work so I just did a single flat visor for the base. Then a few days later I added a thin second layer for the middle section and the circles on either side. That Black Tarantula figure is a very good option, it should turn out great. I've been sitting on that metal figure I used for quite a while now though and wanted to see it through.