View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2008, 06:36 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Pokemon Heroscape Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyelos View Post
Funny you should mention evolution stone glyphs. After reading cybermacguyver's post I decided to come up with an Eevee and Eevee evolutions set using cybermacguyver's card template. (Eevee is the fox pokemon you were refering to with 7 evolutions) Ultimatly I came up with a pattern set for all the evolution stones as glyphs. I figured this would be the easiest way to be able to evolve your pokemon on the battlefield. But anyway when ive finished the set of Eevee's I'll post them here.
Then I'm assuming you call them.

One problem for the evolutions: the evolutions have to be, dy definition, more powerful than thier predecesssors. How would you reconcile that in Heroscape? It'd be like drafting a Zombie of Morindan, stepping on a glyph, and getting Sudema as an end result. I want to make tham as compatable with Classicscape as possible, so I really think that evolution should be scenario-based.