View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2021, 08:38 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Nobody's Public Wheelhouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Realized I never responded to Ronin here. Yeah, I don't think there's any way to keep him out of the battle forever, but I don't think that's really what you'd want anyways. Keeping him back for a round or two probably perfectly simulates the story.

Anyways, here's Wonderwall more Hulk.
Quote:

NAME = GREEN SCAR
SECRET IDENTITY = BRUCE BANNER

SPECIES = GAMMA MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = GLADIATOR
PERSONALITY = SAVAGE

SIZE/HEIGHT = HULK SIZE

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = ???

WARBOUND
If a Gladiator you control inflicts one or more wounds during your player turn, you may immediately attack with another Gladiator you control that has not attacked this turn. If a Gladiator you control receives one or more wounds during an opponent’s turn, you may immediately move another Gladiator you control that has not moved this player turn.

INDOMITABLE
If Green Scar begins his turn unengaged, add 2 to his Move number this turn. If he begins his turn engaged, add 2 to his Attack number this turn.

THUNDERCLAP SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
Choose 2 spaces in a straight line from Hulk. All figures on the chosen spaces, and all figures other than Hulk within 1 space of the chosen spaces, are affected by this special attack. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Symbiotes roll 1 fewer defense die against this special attack.

SUPER STRENGTH
Definitely drew some inspiration from @Xael Raymand 's take for the Warbound special power. I like the idea of them backing each other up when they're on the ropes, and I also like the idea of being able to chain together a bunch of attacks once they're properly set up.

In general, I think it would be cool to split Green Scar into two takes - a Sakaarson one that's more focused on Warbound synergy (AKA this one) and a Worldbreaker Hulk that's all about being a big Event level threat.
Big attack guys that trigger more attacks with wounds makes for lopsided games.

I really like the idea of trigger on wounds taken though. That part is a keeper.

If you are looking to keep that wounding part maybe, "exactly one wound" or something. Just ideas.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.