View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2021, 06:29 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 0] Honored Soul-Guides (Lantern Geists) - Playtesti

Heh, I should've specified that there is the potential for medium-sized heroes who get stronger with wounds (such as, but not Krug himself) to emerge in the future; I don't have any concerns about the Soul-Guides reviving Krug specifically right now.

The main goal of removing the "Life - 1" wounds aspect would be to boost non-bonding heroes. That's the main concern that we've heard repeatedly, since the risky nature of OMs makes a Life 1 standalone hero a risky prospect. This has the downside of hurting the MacDirk synergy (which I personally love), but it would otherwise be in line with a lot of the feedback that we've received and simplify the card more. Something worth considering, at the very least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Here's something that I don't think we've covered: what about making it a once per game power? Truly just a Last Will.

I know we keep going over and over this power, but I can't help but feel it's just not quite what it could be. And it's such a cool concept I'd like to get it right.
I'm still not very concerned about reviving a single hero twice, but if we wanted to limit it, then we could just say "Figures cannot be revived by Last Will more than once per game" or something to that extent at the end of the power. Limiting the entire power to once per game would either make the HSGs more niche by splitting attention between two heroes in one round or decreasing their versatility when it's already a bit niche. If we wanted to go with this direction, then I think that we should drop the automatic self-destruction aspect of the power, since otherwise the last HSG is almost useless.