View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2022, 09:58 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: Age of Annihilation: The Rules Book(s)

I was surprised to see partial card scoring, only because it is a subtle change that only came about because of community preference, which is a good thing. I was never a fan of partial card because it wasn’t the rule; well if AoA funds it seems like it will be.

Also, they sort of exemplify hex denial as being something that can and will happen, but they present it as more of a “you may not be able to fit in hexes next to other figures”, not so much “here is a great strategic fun way to play the game”. I really don’t think they are trying to say position Raelin’s spear or a stinger’s gun to deny entry, more so that in some situations there just aren’t going to be options. We knew that already with ogre pulverizer.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; October 29th, 2022 at 10:14 AM. Reason: My errors had errors