View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2019, 09:30 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Agents of Atlas Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Since I’ve been working on the New Warriors I’ve obviously been thinking about Namorita. It seems like it would makes sense to discuss her in tandem with Namora, to make sure they come out feeling like they should.
I'm not really familiar with Namorita beyond the broad strokes - it's been a while, but I don't remember her popping up in Atlas. How connected is she to Namora?
She’s Namora’s clone.

If I remember correctly, Namora is infertile so she has a banished Atlantean scientist make her a clone of herself she can give birth to. Then when Namora “dies” Namorita ends up living with a human family on the surface.
Interesting. Didn't realize they were that connected.

Quote:
So basically I’m pretty sure they have the exact same powers, although I don’t know enough about Namora to compare power levels.
And I don't know enough about Namorita to compare power levels! My approach for Namora was gonna be to try and ape Namor a little bit and re-use at least one of his powers, and shoot for the ~220 range, points wise.

Quote:
I just wanted to see some activity in this thread.
Well I certainly don't mind that either!