View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Monday Night GoogleScape League

[QUOTE=dok;1560163
I was surprised by that zombie move by Bengi (about the last thing I saw before I left for my game) - it seemed like the move there was to pin siege to low ground to leave him with one target, and try to zombify the Brutes.
[/QUOTE]

I had a few really bad decisions with the Zombies, the one you are referring to was the first. I had intended on setting up some Zombie Onslaught on Siege, but positioned them poorly. I also had a monk in the way and didn't want to activate them to move him out of the way, I thought he would die, but he was the one who kept defending while my zombies kept dying. When I finally got a chance for a good onslaught, I got greedy with the hopes of reviving a few zombies instead. It didn't work. Then after Siege activated his extra defense, I tried the onslaught, which was when I should not have wasted my attack. Even with these bad moves, There were A LOT of zombie attacks of 3A vs. 4D brutes that yielded 1 kill only. (I usually had height or Zombie Hulk bonus). I think if only 1 or 2 of these were successful, I would have regained control of the map/game, even with the huge losses of Zombies, which again was a bit disproportionate than the expected dice (often 4v4, or 4v3). I think I lost 9 zombies on 3 consecutive brute activations vs. 0 brute kills. I agree with you though, you can't blame the dice. My dice were amazing early on and if I hadn't positioned my zombies so poorly and allowed myself to get distracted by Siege I should have been able to overcome the bad dice.