View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2012, 08:59 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: IshMEL's Custom: Sigrid Ironwill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I would change the things I marked in REd to make it sound more "official". Sigrid is a really thematic figure for the dwarves, and I like how all the powers work. However, I think she is probably undercosted. With the ability to bond with axegrinders and therefore boost a 4-figure squad's attack by 1 (with no space or clear sight restriction) without an order marker, Sigrid is quite potent. She is no slacker in the attack and defense department either (especially with CAS). I'd try a price at 130 at least with all these benefits. I look forward to more units you create!
I really don't think she's worth more than the AE. I'd try a 105-110 point value before a major 40 point increase.
She's got a 50% chance to turn Axegrinders into 4A against non-huge. Think of Taelord, and Sigrid does more than just boost attack. She bonds, has a higher defense, and can attack twice occasionally; Taelord can do none of these things. Admittedly, she does not fly or boost all units (Mohicans might be good to boost as well though), but all of this can be done with no space restriction. This is all theoryscape though, you may be right.

I guess the only way to truly discover Sigrid's point cost is to playtest