View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2011, 10:09 AM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: faure's classic customs

Bogbyrak Headreaver

Quote:
You might want to rethink the costing on this one, he'll roll the same number of average skulls as Jotun, and he costs 125 less points.
Quote:
I agree with whats already been said. Headreaver is to cheap. I'd put him around 130.
Yes, I can see that cost is too low going back through comparative figures. I've updated Bogbyrak to get a better alignment, bumping his Attack down to 3 (max 6 skulls) and cost up to 120. That seems to fit much better with others around that cost level [e.g. Krug with 4 lives left is rolling 6 attack dice and always has double attack or Minions of Utgar with 3 figures rolling 2 attack dice and possible 4 skulls at 110].

Arshek

Quote:
The wardrummer is very cool. Would draft him into my Orc army any day. Although i agree he would fit better into Utgar, its not that important.
Thanks! Originally, I had him as part of Utgar's army, rather than Valkrill. I moved him to Valkrill to provide some additional heroic support there, but I worded the abilities to allow support for Orcs (and particularly those with the Wild personality) from either army.

If there is interest, I can post an alternate version of him with Utgar.